Company: Nesco Resource
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Salary: $18.00 - $25.00 hr. DOEShift: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Mon-FriLocation: Rancho Cordova, CABenefits: Medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance.Paid Weekly.Job Summary:Applicant will
solely be responsible for invoices, estimating of part or orders,
scheduling or dispatching technicians, and utilizing QuickBooks for
AR/AP. Will need to be comfortable in Warehouse type environment,
working alone in the office while technicians are out, and also be
able to work in the back of the facility as well (as needed)
organizing parts, cleaning up the shop, or moving material.Support
the President/Owners -
- This position will leading specific area of expertise.
- Maintaining schedules, events and meetings, and provide them
what they need without them asking you.
- At least 30% of your time will be talking or working directly
with leaders and assisting with daily tasks. Estimating and
- Coordinating with our service team to build estimates for our
- Researching parts, reading parts diagrams, insuring the correct
parts and materials are included on all quotes, then
- Relaying estimates to our customers, maintaining communication
with customer during every step of the process.
- This position is responsible to source and procure parts and
equipment when necessary managing job supplies to enable our
technicians to be as effective as possible. This will be about
25-35% of your time. Scheduling -
- Schedule service calls (often), and trips (rarely) for
training, interacting regularly with customers on behalf of the
service person on a myriad of scheduling details, and cultivating
great relationships with customers.
- Must be very proactive in assisting team members with their
- This will be 20-30% or more of your responsibility and is a key
role for the owner.
- Proficient oral and written skills a must.
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors.
- Ability to edit, correct, grammar in a professional manner.
Accounting/AR & AP -
- Accounting experience and experience utilizing QuickBooks
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts ReceivableNesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T
Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Rancho Cordova , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!