Commercial Credit Hub Analyst (In-office, Flexible location)
Company: Central Valley Community Bancorp
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 11, 2022
STATUS: Non-exempt, regular full-time , 40 hours a week
In this exciting credit analyst role, one can expect to collect,
review and analyze financial documents related to commercial loan
requests. The selected team member can also expect to build
relationships with account officers to assist with the preparation
and summaries of underwriting loan requests for current
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: With or without reasonable
accommodation must be able to perform all essential job functions
as described below.
- Review documentation provided to ensure package is adequate to
complete requested task. Contact relationship office to obtain
missing information or clarification.
- Input (spread) the financial data into the PC-based analysis
- Monitor compliance with loan covenants and reporting
requirements. Initiate appropriate follow-up when an
out-of-compliance situations exists.
- Update the tickler system, as necessary, and forward
documentation to Electronic Content Management.
- Input data from financial spreads into web-based risk model and
complete the Moody's RiskCalc report.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Effective math skills, including ratios, percentages, interest
- Good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Effective business writing skills.
- Professional demeanor, speaking and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency, including Windows and Microsoft Word, Excel
Experience and/or Education:
- Commercial credit analysis experience, preferred.
Keywords: Central Valley Community Bancorp, Rancho Cordova , Commercial Credit Hub Analyst (In-office, Flexible location), Administration, Clerical , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!