Clerical Quality Assurance Coordinator
Company: ExamWorks Group, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: March 21, 2020
OverviewExamWorks is currently expanding and seeking a Clerical
Quality Assurance Coordinator--in the Rancho Cordova--area. The
Clerical Quality Assurance Coordinator will be responsible for the
daily organization and scheduling of all legal services. This
position handles all incoming phone calls and emails, responses
timely to all trial and subpoena requests and maintains the
scheduling calendar and database of all panel physicians. This
position--works closely with the clinical quality assurance team
and ensures our medical reports are processed and completed of the
highest quality and in compliance with all policy and
procedures.This role is a full time position with a standard work
schedule Monday-Friday 8-5pm with overtime as offered.--ExamWorks
offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive benefits, paid
time off, and 401k.ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE
NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Receives client submissions and inputs client and examinee data
in the system tracker or database.
- Verifies all cases contain information needed for the clinical
- Maintains daily contact with the Clinical QA Coordinator
regarding workflow and status of pending reports.
- Tracks documentation of all processes, communications, report
status and due dates via system tracker or database.
- Maintains a daily log of files that require follow up,
clarification or concerns in the tracker.
- Receives completed reports and reviews for completeness and
accuracy, including proper formatting, grammar and sentence
- Completes and or ensures all invoicing is billed daily and in
accordance with company practices and client
contractQualificationsEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE --High school
diploma or equivalent required. Minimum one year clerical
experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in a medical office or insurance industry
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax,
copier, scanner, and telephone
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including
but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the
- Must have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and
- Must be a qualified typist with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to managements
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying
necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking
questions where clarification is needed.WHO WE ARE--ExamWorks is a
leading provider of innovative healthcare services including
independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews,
Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document
management and related services. Our clients include property and
casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim
administrators and government agencies that use independent
services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured
individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers'
compensation insurance coverages.--ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified
applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran
status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected
under local, state or federal laws.--Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans-- English Major Editing
Documents Office Assistant English Editing Clerical Administrative
Keywords: ExamWorks Group, Inc., Rancho Cordova , Clerical Quality Assurance Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!