A/R Billing Rep II
Company: Ursus, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 18, 2022
JOB TITLE: A/R Billing Rep
LOCATION: Rancho Cordova
DURATION: 4+ month Contract (Potential for extension + Conversion
to permanent hire)
Our Client, a leading hospital system, is looking for an A/R
billing rep to join their team!
Under the direction of the A/R Billing Supervisor, the A/R Payment
Rep is responsible for the timely and accurate posting of all funds
to the correct patient account or the proper "unidentified account.
- Daily posting of manual and electronic payments within
- Reconcile all completed batches to the bank deposit
- Post denials/adjustments from zero pay EOB's/ERAS
- Research and post credit card payments received via third-party
vendors or through the mail
- Process credit card transactions received directly from
patients through the credit card machine. This position may have
access to third-party credit card information and transactional
systems (cash registers, point of sale devices, applications
supporting credit card transactions, and reports or other documents
containing credit card information) from single transactions or a
single card at a time.
- Assist with the month-end process
- Efficiently and independently plans time to accomplish job
duties within departmental standards. Punctual, meets deadlines,
initiates and follows through on tasks, and needs little
- Maintains current knowledge of and consistently follows HIPAA
requirements to ensure privacy.
- 1-year experience in a professional medical billing
- High School Diploma/GED
Keywords: Ursus, Inc., Rancho Cordova , A/R Billing Rep II, Accounting, Auditing , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!