Company: Thermogenesis Holdings
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: July 26, 2022
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), is a pioneer and
market leader in the development and commercialization of automated
cell processing technologies for the cell and gene therapy field.
ThermoGenesis Corp., a subsidiary of ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc.,
markets a full suite of solutions for automated clinical
biobanking, point-of-care applications, and large scale cell
processing and manufacturing for the emerging CAR-T immunotherapy
market. We are seeking highly motivated Assistant Controller
candidates with a passion for making a difference.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable generating frequent
financial reports for senior management. They should track
financial information in a well-organized manner and assist the CFO
in all aspects related to finance at the organization. This
candidate should be comfortable analyzing balance sheets in order
to forecast revenue and keep track of accounts payable and
* Prepare financial statements.
* Generate financial reports for senior leadership
* Monitor and analyze balance sheets, accounts payable and accounts
* Crosscheck payroll prior to processing
* Aid senior management in forecasting business revenue
* Support CFO in all financial matters of the organization
* Preparation of tax returns and other government census/inquiries
and insure the information is prepared and submitted by the
* ERP accounting implementation and maintenance.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant field
* 3 - 5 years experience in accounting
* CPA Preferred
* Must have a broad knowledge of generally accepted accounting
principles, financial accounting systems, and SEC reporting.
* Computer skills to include advanced knowledge of creating
spreadsheets. Experienced with software programs such as Microsoft
Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, or equivalent.
* Strong technical, analytical, communication and presentation
ThermoGenesis is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and internships. ThermoGenesis makes hiring decisions based solely
on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Rancho Cordova, CA 95742: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required)
* Is your degree in Finance or Accounting?
* Do you have SEC experience?
* Bachelor's (Required)
* GAAP: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Thermogenesis Holdings, Rancho Cordova , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!